Sunday, June 15, 2008

Wedding in Florida

Matt and I are waiting for more pictures to arrive but I will put up a few of what I have from our big day in Jacksonville. Everything was so beautiful. It's sounds pretty cheesy but I really felt surrounded by love. It was so awesome to have so many people there from so many different parts of life. One of my favorite bosses ever, Joseph, came and my friend Shantell with her little girl who I haven't seen in nine years. It was wonderful to meet the children of people I have known since I was a child. And of course everyone welcomed Matt into the family. The ladies of the Croft/Jones families started off the celebration with a lovely luncheon for the girls. Everything was perfect!!


The day continued at Singleton's Shrimp Shack for some seafood and karaoke. There were some stand out performances that night. My sisters really broke it down with Aretha Franklin's respect and Britta, per Matt's request, sang 99 luftballoons, in German.
Our actual wedding day was just beautiful. For some reason I kept opening my mouth really wide for pictures. Hmmmmm?? Matt and I were having such a good time I guess I just kept giving the big smile.



I, of course started crying again when we said our vows. The great thing about doing it all again is the first time I was pretty nervous so I didn't think as much about what I was saying. This time I really did and I truly meant everything I said in my vows. I want to be with Matt forever.


Sarah Grace was our flower girl and Sam was our ring bearer. They both did a fantastic job. Sam took the aisle at more of a run.





We had many, many fantastic cakes made by both Mom's friends and my friends. Mom's friend, Ute, made Matt a very special cake, a traditional Australian Pavlova. Matt gave me very clear instructions not to smash any cake in his face.



Our first dance was to Magnetic Fields, It's Only Time. Everything was perfect! When we get some more pictures I will post them along with more of my mushy, happy, love stuff!!!