Monday, August 6, 2007

Apparition of the Koala

April 2005 in Chicago people went nuts over a salt and watermark on the wall of the Fullerton Avenue Underpass. Believers claimed this wasn't an ordinary watermark but an image of the Virgin Mary. There were prayer sessions around this watermark and some even believed they were healed. One even went so far as to claim Virgin Mary was actually IN the wall. There have many other Mary sightings over the past few years including in popcorn and a potato chip which were both sold on ebay.

I myself have not seen any images of Mary BUT....there has been a little something special appear on Mick and Bec's bathroom wall. I am lucky enough to have the Apparition of the Koala! The other night when I was indispose I saw him there plain as day. The Koala had simply appeared on the wall. He looked like he was hugging a tree and looking up a little. And no, I have not completely lost my mind. I don't think this is a divine koala....I know it is just a water mark. I just have a vivid imagination and like animals alot.


It does look like a koala though.